It is felt that students desirous to join Armed Forces have neither adequate knowledge of exact selection procedures nor information about any organization available in Gujarat to give them right direction, motivation and provide necessary training. As a result, they are likely to miss opportunities in respects of selection careers in Armed Forces. We aim to groom the aspirants in all aspects, starting from the Entrance Exams to the most challenging SSB.
It was therefore, considered necessary to create required facilities to provide training for this purpose. Colonel Nirban's Defence And Allied Services Academy is the first such training facility in Gujarat with qualified, experienced and trained staff.
AFCAT Eligibility according to Branches (Men and women)
Eligibility Criteria Flying Branch :
- Candidates must have age between 19 and 23 years to apply in this branch.
- Graduates of any discipline/ B.E. / B. Tech can apply for AFCAT if they have scored minimum aggregate of 60% in all subjects.
- Minimum height required for candidates is 162.5 cms and weight should be proportionate to this height.
Eligibility Criteria Ground Duty Branches :
||Age limit of Candidates
||20 years to 23 years
|Post Graduates / LLB
||20 years to 25 years
|3 years LLB
||20 years to 26 years
|M. Ed/ Ph D/ CA/ ICWA
||20 years to 27 years
- In Administrative & Logistics division, Graduation with 60% aggregate marks or Post Graduation/ equivalent with 50% aggregate in any discipline.
- In Accounts Branch, B. Com with 50% minimum aggregate or M. Com/ CA/ ICWA with minimum 50% aggregate marks in all subjects.
- In Education branch, Post graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks aggregated for all papers is required.
- For Ground Duty branch, minimum height required for male candidates is 157.5 cms and for females it is 152 cms. Weight should be proportionate to the height of candidates.
Education qualification :
- Candidate should be graduated with minimum three year graduation course with minimum 60% marks and should have passed Maths and Physics in class 12 or should have done BE/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks. For more details refer the official notification
Selection procedure :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of this written test and then Interview
How to apply :
- Fill up online application form from the official site and submit it online
For the details of AFCAT Exam Syllabus Click Here
Force Behind The Mission